Immunotherapy to Treat Cancer: Review 2022
Immunotherapy is a type of biological therapy. Biological therapy is a type of treatment that uses substances made from living organisms to treat cancer.
- How does immunotherapy work against cancer?
- What are the types of immunotherapy?
- Which cancers are treated with immunotherapy?
- What are the side effects of immunotherapy?
- How is immunotherapy given?
- Where do you go for immunotherapy?
- How often do you receive immunotherapy?
- How can you tell if immunotherapy is working?
- What is the current research in immunotherapy?
- How do you find clinical trials that are testing immunotherapy?
NCI’s list of cancer clinical trials includes all NCI-supported clinical trials that are taking place across the United States and Canada, including the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, MD.
Source: Immunotherapy to Treat Cancer was originally published by the National Cancer Institute