Doctors Prescribing Ivermectin Online and Telemedicine Doctors 2022
If you are sick at home, or if you are at high risk but not sick yet, how can you get prescription medications for prevention or treatment protocols?
PushHealth.com also has a telemedicine option, not available in every State, where you may be able to obtain a prescription for Ivermectin from a physician via their online service. PUSH Health is an ethical Telemedicine service that rapidly can provide legal prescriptions for Ivermectin for humans for the treatment of COVID-19 at moderate cost (currently US$89).
PUSH Health will, after reviewing a medical questionnaire submitted by a patient, fax a prescription for Ivermectin tablets for humans to your local pharmacy. You can pick up your Ivermectin prescription at your selected local pharmacy and expect to pay approximately US$2 per tablet.
You can use GoodRx To Get Ivermectin. GoodRx offers coupons and you can get ivermectin with GoodRx at lesser than the regular price. Walgreens also offers coupons that are worth asking about that reduces the cost of your Ivermectin tablets. Estimated price for tablets (3 mg tablet) of Ivermectin for human use at Walgreens: $40.
The America’s Front Line Doctors (AFLDs) telemed doctors also prescribe Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for Covid-19 treatment and prevention, and can treat many other medical issues, in all 50 states.
In October 2020, FLCCC (US Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance) added ivermectin as a core medication in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. FLCCC regard ivermectin as a core medication in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. For comprehensive information on ivermectin please refer to their Review of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Use of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19 and the included references.
There is evidence that vitamin C and quercetin co-administration exerts a synergistic antiviral action due to overlapping antiviral and immuno-modulatory properties and the capacity of ascorbate to recycle quercetin, increasing its efficacy.
- Several states gave healthcare providers an immunity guarantee for the use of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine for COVID.
- Kansas: Kansas’ Senate voted to strengthen religious exemptions and give safe harbor to those prescribing ivermectin.
- New Hampshire: On May 5, 2022, New Hampshire’s Senate adopted a bill that allows licensed providers to create a standing order for pharmacists to dispense ivermectin (for a legitimate medical purpose). The bill also prohibits medical, nursing and pharmacy boards from disciplining licensees based on that standing order.
- Indiana State: Attorney General opinion: "Physicians and other HCPs with prescription authority licensed in Indiana may prescribe medication off-label for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19 (in.attorneygeneral/Opinion-2022-1.pdf)
- Nebraska: The State Attorney General of Nebraska issued an opinion the included: " ... available data does not justify filing complaints against physician simply because they prescribe ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine to prevent or treat COVID-19 ..." https://ago.nebraska.gov
- Oklahoma: Oklahoma State Attorney General stated that no legal basis exists to discipline medical professionals for prescribing ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 (https://www.oag.ok.gov/articles/attorney-general-oconnor)
- South Carolina: The Attorney General of South Carolina issued an opinon that included: "... doctors have the right to make important medical decisions, as long as they have the informed consent of their patients. In fighting COVID ... ” https://www.scag.gov/covid-19/
- Tennessee: Tennessee's legislature made ivermectin essentially an over-the-counter drug in April 2022. The state’s Senate overwhelmingly voted 66-20, and the House voted 22-6 in favor of the bill.