How to Get Ivermectin in the US: Pharmacies
To assist all who are having difficulty finding pharmacists to fill prescriptions for ivermectin for preventing or treating COVID-19, we offer the following list of pharmacies that have assured us that they will fill these off-label prescriptions.Understand, however, that we have no way of comparing prices, service, or shipping times from any of these businesses, so please be wise consumers and discuss these things with each one that you call.
Important Tips When Selecting an online pharmacy:
- Check online reviews.
- Ask about pricing for prescriptions upfront and include shipping costs.
- Ask where your prescription is being shipped from.
- If your pharmacy is not willing to fill, many states require pharmacists to provide alternate locations or refer you to a pharmacy that can fill. They should not leave you hanging.
- Greater success with locals and independents.
- If possible, check out more than one online pharmacy and compare costs.
- Check the US Food & Drug Administration pharmacy inspection reports and related records here.
- Kroger, HEB, Publix
- Walmart, CVS, Sam's Club, Costco
Directory of Pharmacies (by State)
3510 Ridge Rd, Ste 900
Wichita, KS 67205
Web: Custom RX
Canadian Pharmacy King
Web: Canadian Pharmacy King
No prescription required, search for Stromectol
Web: United Pharmacies
Web: Honeybee Pharmacy
3355 E. L Louise Drive, Meridian, Idaho, 83642
Web: Portico Pharmacy
3380 W. Ann Rd, Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89031
Web: Value Pharmacy
The Compounding Lab Pharmacy
714 W. Market St., Ste 101
Johnson City, TN 37604
Web: MidCities Pharmacy
The Medicine Shop Pharmacy
10720 State Rd, 54, Ste 103, Trinity, FL 34655
Web: The Medicine Shop
9801 Kincey Ave, Huntersville, NC 28078
Web: Neil's Compounding Pharmacy
Austin Compounding Pharmacy
3010 Bee Cave Rd, Ste, 100, Austin, TX 78746
Web: Austin Compounding Pharmacy